Holder and Placecards
By Nancy Cavanaugh
What you need:
Thick white paper
Markers, crayons or colored pencils
Paper clips (only needed for napkin holders)
What to do:
1. Cut a strip of paper 1" wide by 4" long.
2. Color one side of the strip with holiday pictures, leaving
1/2" on one end uncolored.
3. Glue the 1/2" to the underside of the strip to make a
circle. Use a
paper clip to hold it in place until dry.
. To be able to use them again or allow guests to take them home,
them with craft foam, markers and a hot glue gun (parents must
help with use
of a hot glue gun!) to connect the ends.
. You can use small rubber stamps to create the designs and the
color them in.
1. Cut the paper 2-1/2"x3".
2. Fold the long side of the paper in half.
3. Write the person's name on the center of the front of the
Optional: On the inside, write one thing
about the person that you're
Nancy Cavanaugh, is
a stay-at-home mom and avid crafter. You can find lots more
fun crafts for kids, ages three to seven, at her site: Kids
Holiday Crafts www.kidsholidaycrafts.com